Membership in your local Soil and Crop Improvement Association is one of the most cost-effective, best bang-for-your-buck investments you can make in your farm operation. Why not join today?
Click the links below for more information.
- Quarterly issues of the Innovator Newsletter
- Opportunity to participate in on-farm demonstrations, tours and events
- Access to exclusive member-only opportunities and resources (Click here, then select “Members Only”, “Regional Pages” “Golden Horseshoe”)
- Learn from from workshops, twilight tours, production days and annual meetings
- Chance to share and test new ideas
- Chance to participate in local and regional projects
- Chance to participate in farm project demonstrations
- Opportunity to influence and direct agriculture policy and research
- 10% off soil sampling
The Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association (OSCIA) has producer representation on 10 Ontario research committees addressing crop, soil and pest management issues and they are a member of eight (8) Standing Committees including:
- Farm and Food Care Ontario
- Ontario Agri-Food Technologies
- Soil Conservation Council of Canada
- Ontario Agri-Food Education
If you are involved in agriculture and are interested in learning about agricultural management practices, we invite you to join your local Soil and Crop Improvement Association.